Team & Credit Department Credit Control Training Program
PCM Corp’s credit control training courses for credit departments and teams are substantially similar to our group training seminars. The exception is that all participants are now from the same organization.
It is always best to conduct credit control training on-site, at your office location; however, if that isn’t possible, webinar training and seminars are an option as well.
Need help with “Credit Control Training”
Call Toll-Free 1-866-766-9195
“The way a team plays as a whole determines its success.
You may have the greatest bunch of individual stars in the world,
but if they don’t play together, the club won’t be worth a dime.” – Babe Ruth
Flexible Credit Department Training
Depending upon the size of your credit department, credit control training sessions can be condensed into several half-day sprints. Your credit team can still get their work completed while some of their colleagues attend the half-day workshop. Credit department training is customized depending upon your industry and marketplace.
We encourage credit managers, or whoever oversees your company’s credit control team, to attend each session with your staff. Attendees are encouraged to bring along a challenging customer issue for discussion. PCM Corp facilitators perform “workouts” on these specific challenges, which will assist the entire team.
Discussions during PCM-led credit control training programs usually uncover additional learning opportunities for your consideration. They also help to gauge the level of commitment your team has to your overall goals. After the training sessions are complete, PCM Corp will provide you with a post-mortem on the event and our observations about your team members.
Credit Control Projects
Some of the projects we have explored with companies during credit control training have included:
- Individual online assessments of team members to evaluate role-fit to a skill set
- Hiring and team leadership
- Creating or restructuring credit departments as a whole
- Defining your credit control policy
- Creating follow-up systems for slow-paying customers
- Implementing short-term automation for large volume, short-staff companies
- Reviewing and adjusting credit applications and legal documents
- Credit collections and negotiations training (all levels)
- Lien filing and search training
- Resolving communication breakdowns within credit teams
- Reading and interpreting credit reports
- And much more
Let Us Help You with Credit Control
If you need help with credit control and you are interested in having Priority Credit Management Corp (PCM Corp) provide credit control training for your team, please reach out to us to see if we would be the right fit for your organization.
We can also help you with the 4 c’s of credit granting to determine your potential client’s eligibility for credit terms.